A simple and efficient jvm security framework that focus on the protection of REST API.
Sureness is a simple and efficient open-source security framework that focus on the protection of REST API.
Provide authentication and authorization, based on RBAC.
No specific framework dependency (supports Javalin, Spring Boot, Quarkus, Ktor, Micronaut and more).
Supports dynamic modification of permissions.
Supports WebSockets and HTTP containers (Servlet and JAX-RS).
Supports JWT, Basic Auth, Digest Auth, and can custom auth methods.
High performance with Dictionary Matching Tree.
Good extension interface, demos and documentation.
Sureness has a sensible default configuration, is easy to customize, and is not couple to any one framework, which enables developers to quickly and safely protect their projects in multiple scenarios.
|Multi Framework Support||support||support need modify||not support|
|REST API||support||support need modify||support|
|Websocket||support||not support||not support|
|Path Match||dictionary matching tree||ant match||ant match|
|JAX-RS||support||not support||not support|
|Dynamic Permissions||support||support need modify||support need modify|
Benchmark test shows Sureness to lose 0.026ms performance compared to frameless application, Shiro lose 0.088ms, Spring Security lose 0.116ms.
In contrast, Sureness basically does not consume performance, and the performance (TPS loss) is 3 times that of Shiro and 4 times that of Spring Security.
The performance gap will be further widened as the api matching chain increases.
Detail see Benchmark Test
- Sureness integration Spring Boot sample(configuration file scheme) sample-bootstrap
- Sureness integration Spring Boot sample(database scheme) sample-tom
- Sureness integration Quarkus sample sample-quarkus
- Sureness integration Javalin sample sample-javalin
- Sureness integration Ktor sample sample-ktor
- Sureness integration Spring Webflux sample spring-webflux-sureness
- Sureness integration Micronaut sample sample-micronaut
- Sureness integration Session sample sureness-session
- Sureness integration Redis Session cache sample sureness-redis-session
- More samples todo